Juno 106 Filter Module
I bet you never knew you needed a dedicated Juno 106 Filter?
Well even if you didn’t, Mode Machines have made it possible.
With Cutoff (12/24dB), resonance (12dB self osc mode) and VCA level, you can run your stuff into the Juno Filter (the 6 voice Roland synth from 1986).
There are additional CV control inputs for Cutoff, Res and VCA so you can patch it into yout other analog gear.
The F-106 comes in the form of a small metal box with a sloping face that is around the size of a guitar effects pedal, with wooden sides that give it a “real analogue” feel and impressive build quality, with a colour scheme and font design like that found on the Juno-106 itself.
We have opted to keep the unit as spacious and uncluttered as possible, with just three knobs and three switches on the face of the filter.
The knobs control the filter cut off, resonance and VCA and the three switches will give you a 12dB/24dB toggle, a self-oscillation on/off toggle and a power on/off switch, with a red LED indicator, for the 12 volt DC needed to supply the unit.
The simplicity continues around the back with a single ¼” TRS mono input and output.
- Analog filter based on the Roland Juno-106 filter section
- switchable filter (12 or 24dB/Oct.)
- selectable selfoscillation
- power switch with LED on the front panel
- Audio IN-/ OUT
- 3 CV-Inputs for CUTOFF, RESONANCE and VCA
- Desktop design from our classic “MICRO MODE SERIES”
- Power: 12V DC
- I/O: 1 x 1/4″ TRS input. 1 x 1/4″ TRS output
- Filter_ 12dB /24dB Low Pass Filter
- Control: Cutoff, Resonance and VCA knobs, 12dB/24db Switch, Self Oscillation toggle switch and power on/off switch
- Dimensions: 125 x 130 x 86 mm
- CV: VCA, Resonance and Frequency